What This Includes
The Pet Care Plan is designed to cover your pet’s routine preventative healthcare such as vaccinations and treatment against fleas and worms, and as such should not be confused with pet insurance which is designed to cover things such as accidental injury, illness etc.
However, it does include a 10% discount on consultations, prescribed medications, medical and surgical interventions as well as pet food and toys, thereby helping you to save money on each aspect of your pets care.
There are no restrictions on how many pets may be registered on the Pet Care Plan. Furthermore there are no pet age restrictions, in fact, geriatric patients will also receive a free blood and urine test each year to monitor and act upon any changes.
Joining our Pet Care Plan couldn’t be easier, with savings applied instantly, so sign up today for worry free pet ownership.
Benefits Enjoyed By Members Include
- Full clinical examinations twice a year
- Annual routine vaccinations
- A years supply of worming treatments
- A years supply of flea treatments
- Micro-chipping and nail clips
- Blood and urine screening (for geriatric cats and dogs)
10% off our services:
- Medical and surgical interventions
- Pet food
- Toys and accessories
Price correct as of 1st January 2020