We offer a Zone Visit scheme for routine equine work at a greatly reduced visit fee of just £20.00
This map shows the 3 zone areas:
Red Area: Tuesday visits
Green Area: Wednesday visits
Blue Area: Thursday visits
Services available on a zone visit include:
- General health checks
- Passports, sketches and microchips
- Lameness examinations
Terms and Conditions
- Reduced visit fees are only available on the day we are visiting your zone (please see map above – your horse must be located within the appropriate zone at the time of the visit to qualify for the reduced visit fee).
- The visit charge will be £20.00 instead of our usual visit fee.
- An extra 10% discount applies if the visit fee, treatment and any medication or goods are paid for in full on the day of the visit (please tell the vet you wish to pay when they are on site and they will arrange for a member of our reception team to call you and take payment once the charges have been added to your account).
- Zone visits are for routine work only as stated in the services above (please contact reception for further information).
- Zone visits must be booked before 1pm the day before the date of the visit.
- You are unable to request a specific vet or time for your visit, but notice will be given of when our vet expects to be with you.
- Please book your visit early as the number of visits per day are limited and we therefore may not be able to visit on your preferred date.
- Emergencies are excluded from the zone visits and are still seen at any time. The standard visit fee will apply.
In addition to our Zone Visit scheme, remember our regular Equine Services include:
- Routine health checks
- Vaccinations against Flu and Tetanus
- Routine dentistry
- Two and five stage vettings
- Lameness work ups which can include x-rays, either at your home or at the practice, plus nerve blocks
- Hospitalisation facilities available at the McMurtry and Harding branch in Ashbourne
- Out of hours covered by our own veterinary team 24/7
And don’t forget any payment made on the same day as the visit or treatment will receive an extra 10% discount.